Looking for a quick answer. This is the place. You will find quick answers to most of your questions below.
The FAQs are organized by user type, so start there first. If you don’t find your answer, please contact us or visit our user forum.
Please click on each heading below to expand the FAQ category.
Recruiter Gig FAQs (2)
Assuming your are logged in as a Recruiter, you can find all of the Gigs you posted in your dashboard.
Your Dashboard can be viewed by either clicking on the Dashboard option in the main menu or via your account menu.
Once you are viewing your dashboard, you can see all of the Gigs you posted. Each are listed on an individual line in the Gigs table.
Each line provides a variety of information and options:
- The Plus, Post-New-Gig icon: Clicking on this icon will allow you to post a new Gig. This will open the Gig wizard so you can post your new job.
- Status: If the Gig is still open for submissions/applications, the Status will show “Open”. If you close the Gig (by clicking on the lock icon), then the Status will change to “Closed”
- Posted: This is the date when you posted the Gig.
- Title: This is the title you provided when you posted the Gig.
- Views: This is a count of the total number of times the Gig has been viewed by others.
- Subs: This is a count of the total number of submissions that have been received for this Gig.
- The Eye icon: Clicking on this icon will show all of the submissions for this Gig in the Submission table below the Gig table you are viewing.
- The Pencil icon: Clicking on this icon will allow you to edit the current Gig posting.
- The Lock icon: Clicking on this icon will allow you to close the Gig for submissions.
- The Trashcan icon: Clicking on this icon will delete this gig from your account.
Assuming you are logged into your Recruiter account, each of the Gigs you posted are listed on your dashboard.
If there are any submissions for a particular gig, the counter in the “Subs” column will show the number of submissions.
Clicking on the “Eye” icon will allow you to view the submission for that specific gig in the Submissions table.
If you want to read the message sent to your by the Consultant or view the files sent with the submission, click the “Msg” and “Attachment” icons respectively.